Three Stage Introduction –Globopolis Gameplay Easy as ABC:
It is not necessary to read or understand all the rules to Globopolis before starting to play. Instead, follow the three steps below to be playing and enjoying the game as quickly as possible.
A: First,read pages 8 –9 Introduction to Game Pieces and Setting Up aloud while reorganizing the box as shown at the bottom of page 8. This serves to acquaint all players with the game ’s various pieces, cards and elements right away. B: Follow the Ten-Step Quick Start Guide to Globopolis Gameplay on pages 10 –12. C: After Teleporting to begin the game, read the final stage of the introduction on page 13, Getting into the Game. Then, during gameplay, refer to pages 14 –17 and/or the Quick Reference Cards (QRCs) to look up the rules for the game’s various scenarios as they arise. These four pages correspond to the four QRC sides, yet are more detailed and thorough, with elaborations not on the QRCs in blue text or blue text boxes.
This complete Globopolis ™game set includes:
- The Globopolis game board
- Two handy Quick Reference Cards (QRCs) that neatly summarize all game rules
- This supplementary 24 page book
- 1 twenty-, 1 twelve-, 1 ten-, 1 eight-and 12 six-sided pearl effect dice
- A 90-second timer, 5 Governor playing pieces, 5 CRF pieces, 25 double and 50 single Agent pieces
in five colors each
- 36 Title, 21 OPs, 12 MISSION, 32 INFLUENCE and 120 Currency cards
- 75 Base Plates in 5 colors which depict Territory ownership
- 275 stackable Resource and 44 Economic Development pieces